How do I tell my roommate I don't want to live with him next year?

So I am basically this kid's only friend and I feel really bad, but he's just not fun to be around and none of my other friends like him. He thinks that we are best friends and he probably assumes that we are living together next year, but I just cannot deal with him anymore. Honestly, I don't even want to talk to him at all, but I live with him for the next 7 months, so I have to be friendly. What is the nicest way possible of saying "hey I know you think we are best friends, but I don't really like you and you have to find someone else to live with next year."

have another one of your friends move in and kick him out

You don't have to tell him you don't like him----that would be unnecessarily hurtful. You could wait til its closer to the end of the 7 months and then tell him you've made other living arrangements. He'll have to deal with it. Tell him it's nothing personal. 

• Embery

Get a girlfriend or pay someone to act like it and tell them she is moving in, they have to go.

Tell him he’s a loser and you’ve gone over your limit being his roommate

the same way you told us