Is drawing before bed as good as reading before bed?

I need a way to get thoughts out of my mind and I have figured drawing is a good way (make a character including best features of my thoughts) but I have heard reading is really good do do before bed.I much prefer drawing though and I have trouble sleeping so if drawing is just as good as reading it would be ideal.

Yes, it can be helpful in accelerating the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. Because reading a book before bed is a known stress reducer, it can also help you fall asleep faster. Further, by distracting your brain with new information or someone else's story, it can take your mind off of your own troubles.

• John P

It might be, for some people.

Almost any question about human reactions can be answered by 'maybe' or 'for some people;' and similar.

...................................................................................Why not?

If you enjoy drawing, yes it si.

"I have figured drawing is a good way"

So try it.

Not that difficult huh?

Neither of them. To get some really good sleep, ask a whole load of questions like that on Yahoo Answers. It may not help YOU sleep, but those reading them will be snoring in no ti

• Cogito

Do whatever works for YOU.

• Jesere

What ever relaxes you is good to do before bed time