Is drawing before bed as good as reading before bed?

I need a way to get thoughts out of my mind and I have figured drawing is a good way (make a character including best features of my thoughts) but I have heard reading is really good do do before bed.I much prefer drawing though and I have trouble sleeping so if drawing is just as good as reading it would be ideal.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes, it can be helpful in accelerating the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. Because reading a book before bed is a known stress reducer, it can also help you fall asleep faster. Further, by distracting your brain with new information or someone else's story, it can take your mind off of your own troubles.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

It might be, for some people.

Almost any question about human reactions can be answered by 'maybe' or 'for some people;' and similar.

• 4 weeks ago

...................................................................................Why not?

• 4 weeks ago

If you enjoy drawing, yes it si.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"I have figured drawing is a good way"

So try it.

Not that difficult huh?

• 4 weeks ago

Neither of them. To get some really good sleep, ask a whole load of questions like that on Yahoo Answers. It may not help YOU sleep, but those reading them will be snoring in no ti

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do whatever works for YOU.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What ever relaxes you is good to do before bed time 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.