• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Only her career

• 4 weeks ago

OMG, No........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No she's very much alive and kicking.

@ Ella what's wrong with liking Disney movies? 🤔 I'm in my 40s and I enjoy some of them too. 

• 1 month ago

She is still alive. Rumors are not always true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

She is alive, but there has been a lot of public skepticism about her well-being, especially recently, in light of her conservatorship and mental health. I haven't followed this whole thing entirely since it all started, but to me "her" Instagram activity looks extremely unsual. I say "her" because her posts seem forced and curated by someone else, or just posted anyway without her approval. The captions and photos are quite unlike her, and there have been several pictures posted that were all taken at the same time- same outfit, same smeared makeup, same standing spot. Every commenter under her posts expresses concern for her, and there have been repeated requests for her to appear on IG live. There are never any daily stories on her page. Never any response from her directly addressing these concerns. A couple of weeks a video of her was posted where she said she's "answering fan questions", and proceeded to talk rubbish childish things, like what her favorite Disney movie is. Nonsense~!

• 1 month ago

No. If she was dead then there would be tons of articles announcing it. 

• 1 month ago

No it’s a fake rumor she’s still alive 

• 1 month ago

no, she is still alive. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.