Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

For the past week I have been hearing my heartbeat in my ear what kind of doctor should I see what could the problem be I’m 19 FYI?

2 Answers

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Wax over your eardrum.

    see your normal Doctor.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I have a appointment next week do you think it could get more serious by then 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.