Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it true canadians live in igloos?

Igloos were not used by Canadians. They were used by the Eskimos or Inuits who lived in the Arctic Circle regions of Canada, Alaska, Greenland and Russia. ... They may still put up igloos while they temporarily go fishing or hunting, but then they return to their houses.

No not really. Just a stereotype

no tod your just drunk again 

Have you been smoking that weed again? Canada is a very civilized country with many modern homes similar ti the U.S.

I guess some Innuits still do on tribal ceremonies. Most live in modulars..

What bothers me personally is that Canadians attest their peaceful country to restrictive gun laws. Not So, they have a very low population density, they have very restrictive immigration. Most of Canadians are middle class,  very little poor. And no one wants to invade it. Exactly why Switzerland not invaded in 600 years; its hard to invade, icey in winter, and all up and down, very little flat land.Also they make these tiny planes, very little industry. Another reason no one wants it. They then blame this on sanctions s from Boeing. BS. Since When does an American co, "sanction" a foreign one? We can only have tariffs and embargoes of goods  Entering the US..

It certainly is. Every time I visit my friends in Montreal, I stay in theirs. It is very nice. They even have a TV with lots of channels.

they wish. innuit are bering sea and build the things and also part of USA.

canucks scratch. and salute british flag.

Yes, and they only drink beer an eat bacon.

Only west of the 30th parallel.

Yes.  And all Africans live in grass huts, wear lion skins and hunt wildebeests for supper.  Just ask any Trump supporter.  He'll tell ya.