In your own opinion, does eating of right food affects the performance of the dancers? Explain.?

Please help me ASAP🙏

Eating the right foods (or wrong foods) can even affect your handwriting, so multiply that and you'll see how much it can affect any performance. 

Of course. But the right foods at the right times. You cannot eat a large meal right before you perform,. You do need plenty of carbs for energy as well as protein for lean muscle. One cannot starve themselves and expect to have enough energy to dance like some implied .  

• snafu

Ofcourse, they’re going to keep off the burgers aren’t they.

Please think about this for even two minutes. Dancers are athletes. Does good nutrition matter to athletes? THINK.

Why the fcuk would "my opinion" be of any use on this question? Why not find actual scientific research and evidence?

Also, it's "does eating...AFFECT," not "does eating...AFFECTS." 

• Darla

Starving to death for the perfect body. Body like model. Pleasing to onlookers eye. 

• Foxy

Athletes in general, I think they need to consume a lot of carbohydrates. Eating too lightly, I think they would lose energy during their presentation.