Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What have you achieved in your life?

Nothing because banks, Marxists and government won't leave me alone. It's fair play once we have absolute freedom with no threat to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Over 40 years of public Service.

F all..........................

Being the best bum I can

I am 15 and can sing like Christina Aguilera (self trained) and I am a straight A student- but that's all g-d really.......

Worked hard to get educated to the doctoral level. 

Became an expert in research methodology and was able to become a consultant.  

I have taught at some of the most prestigious universities in the country.  

I wrote a textbook and several published articles.  

I was able to buy a house in Los Angeles county three years ago (if you are not impressed, you haven't looked at house prices and demand).  

I found a solid partner who may one day become my wife, but in the meantime we run a business together.  

I have a solid core group of friends.  

There are still a million things I haven't done, but just you wait.  After all, I'm only 38.  Life's just getting started.

A lot of sorrow

not a damn thing we are ants running around and then we die

Learned that I've pretty much made a life full of regrets and mistakes. Got a chronic illness in my 20's and will probably never be successful and just wait until the next phase. I've achieved nothing and no-one cares. 

• Got an education that enabled me to earn money that enabled me to stuff my face everyday. That's it.