Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What have you achieved in your life?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing because banks, Marxists and government won't leave me alone. It's fair play once we have absolute freedom with no threat to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

• 1 month ago

Over 40 years of public Service.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

F all..........................

• 1 month ago

Being the best bum I can

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I am 15 and can sing like Christina Aguilera (self trained) and I am a straight A student- but that's all g-d really.......

• 1 month ago

Worked hard to get educated to the doctoral level. 

Became an expert in research methodology and was able to become a consultant.  

I have taught at some of the most prestigious universities in the country.  

I wrote a textbook and several published articles.  

I was able to buy a house in Los Angeles county three years ago (if you are not impressed, you haven't looked at house prices and demand).  

I found a solid partner who may one day become my wife, but in the meantime we run a business together.  

I have a solid core group of friends.  

There are still a million things I haven't done, but just you wait.  After all, I'm only 38.  Life's just getting started.

• 1 month ago

A lot of sorrow

• 1 month ago

not a damn thing we are ants running around and then we die

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Learned that I've pretty much made a life full of regrets and mistakes. Got a chronic illness in my 20's and will probably never be successful and just wait until the next phase. I've achieved nothing and no-one cares. 

• Got an education that enabled me to earn money that enabled me to stuff my face everyday. That's it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.