What kind of face mask do you wear during this Covid outbreak (when it's necessary)?

Do you wear a disposable one or a washable one? And what colour is it?

I wear a red washable face mask.

I wear a surgical mask. Cloth masks are useless, just placebos to shut people up

It's the standard blue disposable, buy them 50 in a box. I wear them more than once though.  I just bought my second box. it will probably see me through this year. this one. 

Neither. I don't go out, I don't associate with other people that much. And if I have to go the local shop they have a screen up. As for grocery shopping I have it delivered. Plus I know for a fact I am not infectious (due to the fact I don't meet up with other humans generally speaking)

I wear a black washable face mask Mr.B.

Most days, a multi-use disposable surgical mask.  Light blue, no consideration of fashion.

On high smoke (wildfire) days, an N95 medical grade surgical mask, or RZ N95 mask which I modified to plug the exit valve.  The first is light blue or white, the second is camoflage.  The first is disposable, the latter has replaceable filters.

When working, I also wear a clear plastic face shield - again, no consideration of fashion.

never worn one as its not compulsory , but i bought reusable ones ya cant blow a candle out of just in case  lol and made some out of  socks:) ..ya see online 

when needed  ill do so

A thin one with a Gadsden flag on it.

• Buzz

I wear full deep see diver suit.

normal 1💜❤🧡💛💙💚🤎🤍🖤💜

white mask with the words fu trump on it