Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why are transgendered females allowed to compete with biological born females in sports?

They were not born females. These are still men and has male strength! But, conservatives still hate feminism!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

What was the point of the entire women's liberation movement if anybody can identify as a woman ?

Just like in the Incredibles "If everybody is Super...then nobody is"

• 1 month ago

Why are you allowed your 5 th amendment rights as in shut up when told

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Woke needs no actual rationale.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the world is sexist and hates women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

in pro sports? name of the game. money is all in pro sports 

I dont know about college but I think in high school they have to build a seperate locker room for them. If school wont or can't build it they cant play due to hygiene requirements.

legally they are not adults.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Professional sports definitely don’t allow that. I can’t speak for amateur sports, but I know you won’t see any trans women competing on women’s teams in the olympics. But you also have to wonder why you don’t see a whole bunch of trans athletes winning at everything. Either they aren’t competing in the same leagues or it’s not as much of an advantage as you think. Normally I don’t think we should be discriminating against anyone, but when it comes to sports, transgendered athletes should compete in a separate league. Physically, they aren’t really fully male or female. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Would many men, or many women for that matter, choose to take a sex change partner? I think the answer would be a resounding no. As this trend continues, there will be proportionately more of these people in the world. There should be some way that the normal population can easily identify them.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What does conservatives hating feminism have to do with anything being discussed here? Anyway, transgenders are allowed to compete against the opposite sex because the LBGT community demanded it and democrats decided to give them what they wanted. 

• 1 month ago

The kek-storm is only just beginning

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

beats the heck out of me !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.