Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why are transgendered females allowed to compete with biological born females in sports?

They were not born females. These are still men and has male strength! But, conservatives still hate feminism!

Favorite Answer

What was the point of the entire women's liberation movement if anybody can identify as a woman ?

Just like in the Incredibles "If everybody is Super...then nobody is"

Why are you allowed your 5 th amendment rights as in shut up when told

• Cee

Woke needs no actual rationale.

Because the world is sexist and hates women.

in pro sports? name of the game. money is all in pro sports 

I dont know about college but I think in high school they have to build a seperate locker room for them. If school wont or can't build it they cant play due to hygiene requirements.

legally they are not adults.

Professional sports definitely don’t allow that. I can’t speak for amateur sports, but I know you won’t see any trans women competing on women’s teams in the olympics. But you also have to wonder why you don’t see a whole bunch of trans athletes winning at everything. Either they aren’t competing in the same leagues or it’s not as much of an advantage as you think. Normally I don’t think we should be discriminating against anyone, but when it comes to sports, transgendered athletes should compete in a separate league. Physically, they aren’t really fully male or female. 

Would many men, or many women for that matter, choose to take a sex change partner? I think the answer would be a resounding no. As this trend continues, there will be proportionately more of these people in the world. There should be some way that the normal population can easily identify them.

• Bill

What does conservatives hating feminism have to do with anything being discussed here? Anyway, transgenders are allowed to compete against the opposite sex because the LBGT community demanded it and democrats decided to give them what they wanted. 

The kek-storm is only just beginning

• Rick

beats the heck out of me !!!!