Episode 1: How should I improve my sketch?

It's been almost 3 months since I asked a question on here, but I think it's time to do so again. Anyway... here's the image. And yes, this was EXACTLY how I drew it at the time, there was NO room on the paper to put the rest of Jack's lower body.

Are there any pros, cons, and/or additional questions about my drawing?

Before you answer, please note that I REALLY am FEMALE (almost 21 now); so people NEED to STOP assuming I'm a guy!!!

Your sense of anatomy is good though your upper left arm is too long, here. And of course the hands. Neck is just plain strange and I guess faces are your next frontier. Now that you have some studies under your belt the next task is to draw people who actually have personality. Because this is a study.

Hold your hand up to your face. Look in a mirror. Now can you spot the most obvious problem?

The other being that this is a half-finished sketch, which is a work on progress, actually go through with it whether as a drawing or painting, then ask for feedback.

Nobody cares what gender you choose – it makes no difference to the drawing.

Your hands need work.  They're clearly not proportional to themselves (the left is much bigger than the right) and to the rest of the body.  Apart from that, if this is the style you're after it's fine.