What do you think of Michael Jackson?

He was a pathetic POS pedophile with no talent. Anybody who likes his songs has very poor taste. His screeching hurts my ears. 

• Megumi

He was a very weird pedophile and his supposed music sounds like a girl child screaming. I therefore care nothing for him. 

He was the king of pop great singer and entertainer. I believe due to being forced by his father into an adult industry as a small child stunted his development. He seemed to always be an eternal child. I mean Neverland really? I never believed the allegations against him. I think that someone saw a pay day honestly and him being as eccentric as he was made him an easy target. Once it is out there others saw the ability to capitalize on it as well. 

He was weird pedophile whose singing sound like baby girl screaming. I hear that Beverly Hills jeweler allow him to try Vacheron Constantin "Kalla" watch to see if he want buy it. He wear it couple of weeks, then he return it. It was badly damaged, so jeweler sue him for $1,800,000. Is quite weird and stupid to damage $3,600,000 watch so badly. 

• Webbo

I'm a lifelong fan but yes he was a bit eccentric which is the term I prefer to use.

He was a very good singer. 

• Laredo

Michael Jackson was a very good singer and entertainer.  I have known people who have gone to his 'live' shows and they said that he was brilliant! He does deserve the title King of Pop, although his own personal life left a lot to be desired.

I wasn't one of his ardent fans but I do appreciate good music/songs/singer when I hear it.

He's dead.     

His music was really good, at least Thriller and Bad. His later stuff was So-So. 

I heard that Joe Jackson had some medicine prescribed to Micheal that Neutered him. I don't know if that's true or not but that would explain a lot.

I think that if Jackson was better business minded that he easily would have been a Billionaire. Jackson was arguably the biggest Icon and the face of the 80's, but I don't think his preferences or desires allowed him to expand beyond that. I kinda thought it was funny that everyone was shaming him but they forgave him when he died.