Is bitcoin a good investment?

Yes it's very good and I'll suggest you go for bitcoin investment with Annie Fox on Facebook and I can assure you that you gonna make huge profits from it in days. Because I've been there and it works for me like magic

Going to a casino and playing the slots would compare to be as safe an investment as buying bitcoins. neither are investments.

It would have been a great investment back when it was only a few cents a coin, but 10k for a digital coin, Id have to question how much higher can it go and stay that way.

no, too risky.......................

I barely rate it an investment, I mean if there were bitcoin denominated bonds that earn interest then maybe.  At best its an alternative investment in the same category as precious metals, collectibles, art as an investment, angel investments, etc.   At most your portfolio should be maybe 5% alternatives possibly 10% but I feel that's pushing it. My alternatives are angel investments & a small bit of bullion and are only about 1% of my total portfolio. 

• kswck2

Yes, for suckers. 

• Erik

There's some risk involved.  Personally I feel like if you bought a bunch today, and waited a few years, you would get an excellent return.

just try it and see and then you'll know

Are scams good investments?

I wouldn't invest into anything that is not back up with some physical gold or other precious metals.