Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Could sending this to her baby’s dad make it so he can use this against her ?

The blocked out word is our kids name. The mom has full custody and the baby’s dad is paying child support but doesn’t have any custody over the kid 

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I would not recommend doing that.

• 4 weeks ago

He does not have custody, and joint custody is very hard on children. Are you certain he does not have visitation rights? He will need to pay child support, no matter what. If he gets behind, the state can set it up for it to be taken from his check.

To be honest, this question alone is a good reason to question whether or not he shows enough respect to his ex or not.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The "kid"?  I would NOT use the word "kid" at the next hearing unless it's your plan to offend the Judge.

I doubt it - it's an empty threat.  What would matter is IF the mother, following this text, refuses visitation.  By "full custody" do you mean residential custody?

• 4 weeks ago

Of course he can.  Using the child as a tool to get back at him makes her look incredibly unfit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would hope not

• 1 month ago

If you send anything to him, you practically GUARANTY he can use it against YOU. In fact, what you post is the WORST thing you can do if you don't what him to gain custody.

• 1 month ago

Just makes her sound childish.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.