Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Is it weird that I've suddenly stopped liking video games?

I'm 18 and I used to love video games. I would get every new game on release date. I own a PS4, which I haven't turned on in the last 8 months. After hearing about the PS5, I'm like, "meh, ok." No feelings towards it. Is this weird?

• 1 week ago

In a way, Video Games Have Stopped being great because they are not trying to be games but more like Movies or Gimmicks. I find myself playing older generation videogames more than newer ones, but I will occasionally when it's out. but if you really want to seek out creativity, check out some indi titles.

I'm kinda feeling the same way recently its like ok a new game that's great. I haven't been playing as much as I used to on consoles in the past. 

Maybe your like me i overplayed games alot i mean they were taking alot of time off high school pretending to be ill and everything to the point where i was actually tricking doctors anyways im getting of topic u should watch shows for a couple of month i started watching anime a few years ago i watched it for like 6 month and then i started playing games and the games felt so much better i was less bored and it was kind of nostalgic in a way though it had been 6 month it felt like years had gone by anyway try what i did.

Your interests can change over time. Just find another hobby you like, and change whenever you want.

You just got laid for the first time didn't you...lol

Could be that you've just found something better.  When I was 20, I thought that the Taco Bell Burrito Supreme was just about the best food on the whole planet.  But then I visited a friend and got to try food from a Taqueria in East LA, and realized the world was bigger.

Not really. You might be burnt out - especially because it seems like they're releasing the same thing over and over lately. Take a break.

No, that's normal.  Everyone eventually gets bored of a game or a set of games and needs something new, eventually you'll start craving for those games you grew bored of again.  

No           .

you have finally outgrown it it seems. i too quit playing video games. i just watch other people play them on youtube it's cheaper!