Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 month ago

Do you prefer a good book, good movie, or good videogame?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

How about All in All.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Good audio drama but all are legitimate forms of story telling

(I judge video games since Pokemon Go and Doki Doki Literature Club are the only video games I when out of my way to play.)

Or if you are asking another way, I usually prefer good Audio drama, TV shows, books, comic books, movies, and video games to bad ones.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A good movie.            

• 1 month ago

I don’t really read books, but I do enjoy a good movie and a good video game. Not at the same time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alesha
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Good book every time.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A good book first, then a good movie. 

• 1 month ago

Depends on my mood, but usually go for books/reading, movies, and some video games.

• 1 month ago

neither. I need to be with him. i cant live like this. I need tatoo. I need to be with him. Waiting for my purse to be shipped by lyft :/

i studies a lot of books, read a lot. its not something that interests me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and movies suck . Just watch mukbangs. Stopped playing video games in feb.

i made a big mistake not to take risk before 2020. and look what the hell I did.

No thanks . Please my life is complex dont judge. I have to be with him or anyone but someone. then everything will be fine.

Iif i had a regular life. i wouldnt even think about india. everyone is established in boston for years. im a complete outsider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;[ so embaressing but its true. an indian from india is more a part of boston than me. And they had the money :/ i am a failure. i have to just be with him. this depression will only increase . Allready i lost a lot, if i get his love. I can at least fix things. balance. and accomplishment of being a mother. because im a failure IN LIFE!

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

a good (digital) book.

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

#1 book

#2 game

#3 movie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.