Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

What do you think about high school boys saying they are transgender so they can win girl’s sports competitions ?

Is this equal access or is it denying girls the opportunities they deserve?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well when girls want to compete against the boys in boy's sports, and the boys have a problem with it, the attitude people take is that the boys need to stop being sexist babies and deal with it.

Remember a few years back when that boy forfeited a wrestling tournament when he was expected to wrestle a girl?  He was nothing but respectful, and explained that he had too much respect for girls to feel good about wrestling them...yet the media still lambasted him, and online commentators indulged in fervent celebrations of girls defeating boys in grappling sports.

Now that boys are indulging in the PC games and beating the girls in girl's sporting competitions, it seems odd to me that it's become a problem we need to talk about.

To be honest, I'd normally say that segregating the sports based on the biological sex of the participants is the way it should be.  However I'm kind of indifferent to the issue because frankly, feminists were among the architects of this mess!

• 1 month ago

This is not fair in any way to the genuine female athletes and should be illegal.

• 1 month ago

Depends did they transition or are they **** asshole bigots pretending to be trans 

• 1 month ago

they are sissys and cant win on their own merit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Sure - as long as the transgender girls are allowed to compete in boys' sports... oh wait.  

• bj_dj
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They are hiding behind the subject...

• garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

win girls , your kidding , he admit he transgender , imagine the crap he will get from the girls and boys after they find out , hope he enjoys been confronted by the gay boys .. rather funny i think , and if the dad finds out , lol .

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This seems like a straight up violation of Title VIIII. But there's a huge difference in musculature between a trans person who transitions before puberty and one who does it after. Once one undergoes puberty in a male body they're just bigger and stronger than a typical girl in most cases. Throwing them all in together seems unfair to girls who'll now be aced out of scholarships and other sports related accomplishments. IMHO we should probably have a trans category in sports so everyone can play but everyone can play fairly. 

• 1 month ago

Greasy, weaselly, lying, pathetic half-men

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some girls out east have filed a title ix lawsuit over just that.   They claim allow boys into girl’s competitions denied them the opportunities they are supposed to have under title ix.  They make a good point.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.