can my gf get pregnant trough anal?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Did you skip Sex Education class in high school???  DO YOUR RESEARCH.

• asad
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Pregnancy's is not a simple and easy thing, that would be happen in all such things, there is some methods and destination to reach then only it could be possible, through anal sex, oral sex, mouth sex, drinking semen etc etc is not a single percent chance of pregnancy. so not to worry and enjoy your life instead of fearing all such things. 

thank you

• 1 month ago

If you ONLY do anal and steer clear of the vaginal opening, then there is a very very very slim chance of some semen getting close enough for sperm to be able to reach an egg. If it’s messy and say you finger her afterwards or you even run your penis on her vagina, then there’s a possibility. But if you just have straight anal sex then you should have nothing to worry about. 

Source(s): Common sense and basic sex ed
  • 1 month ago

Yeah, I stuck it in the shitter once and she let out a real big one. Not sure if it was a baby or a turd tho, I can't see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should have a basic biology lesson before sexual intercourse. The digestive tract is not connected to the reproductive system. Why would you ever think that? If it was you would have waste material leaking into the uterus

• 1 month ago

No, your girlfriend can not get pregnant through anal sex.

• 1 month ago

i hope not...........

• 1 month ago

Not unless the sperm somehow got into the vagina

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you don't know how conception occurs please don't have sex of any kind. There's enough stupid people in the world. 

• 1 month ago

If you and your girlfriend are into anal you should be wearing a condom.  You're playing in a sewer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.