Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

Besides, I have another problem. My ears have been ringing all the time since the previous month

Besides, I have another problem. My ears are ringing all the time since the previous month

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

"Since the previous month" is incorrect. It is a form of wording used in Asia and translated.

"all the time" is a common error. It should be "all of the time"

"Besides," is a weak start. There is a prior communication of another issue.

There is an assumption that the reader has access to what is before this sentence. There are words missing after "Besides" in good communication.

The only difference between these is "are" versus "have been". The correct one is "have been ringing". The sentence needs a complete rewriting for clarity.

This is probably the correct replacement:

I also have another problem. My ears have been ringing for about a month.

• John P

The first version is close to usual in British English. I would end it: "...all the time for the past month nor more."

Note that the word 'besides' can only start a sentence which is related to the previous sentence.  You cannot start a conversation with 'besides'.  It is usually heard  as 'And besides, .....'

Besides having my another problem, my ears have been ringing all of the time since the last month.

• Ian

It should read  "Besides, I have another problem:  My ears have been ringing all the time since since the previous month!"