Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do you think there will be another UK coronavirus lockdown? ?

I am seeing a lot of things on the news about the prospect of another UK lockdown. Interested in some opinions on whether people think this is going to happen?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's inevitable.  This isn't about the cold and flu season, it's about the imposition of a globalist police state.

• 1 month ago

This corona situation is so unpredictable! Let's hope for the best.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless those whose job it is to implement an efficient and prompt testing and tracing system, which at the moment it appears incapable of doing, another lock down seems inevitable. 

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is difficult to say as Boris as no coherent or consistent plan to deal with Covid-19.  If a lockdown is imposed it may not work because the virus spread is out of control.  For a lockdown to work it would need to be done throughout the entire country and that wouldn't be economically helpful. Mandating everyone to wear face masks when out in public would be a better strategy. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It seems highly likely as the weather is getting cooler. That virus is very active in low temperature environment. Perhaps, some variants have been generated and the situation will get worse than before.

• 1 month ago

It seems that we're heading that way.  As too many people from different age groups, social classes are incapable of remembering to social distance from others.

• 1 month ago

I think so, they will probably have to deploy troops and use force

• 1 month ago

No because what do you live on, fresh air? Some of my work colleagues are still on furlough after six months, how much longer can that go on? I live in one of the local lockdown areas and the temporary measures are nothing like March/April/May. Not just living on fresh air, people stopped getting tested for cancer so if there is any more of that people will die of things other than covid. Boris will have to consider cattle immunity if the local restrictions don't help because a vaccine isn't happening soon.

• JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They do seem to be preparing people for it ahead of time. Like when they send out a press release to tell the media what they'll announce at a briefing later in the day. Then they just say the same thing again. Who is going to stand up to them, as the opposition seem to be playing it safe by agreeing with them. This is a graph of Sweden's cases. They currently have 2 people in ICU beds. Their peak cases were just over 200 cases.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the government bring in another lockdown then Boris will be finished. People don't believe a word this government says anymore and will defy another lockdown and I can see civil unrest brewing as people will only tolerate so much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.