Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would a ball sack burst if it was hit hard with a hammer?

Why should it?  It might be empty.  Or:  Does this mean that you're a twit who really means a SCROTUM, with a TESTICLE inside, & would the testicle be crushed or burst?  Why don't you conduct a scientific experiment on yourself & let us know the result?  We may want to replicate the experiment to test its validity using, of course, you're remaining testifcle.  Look on the bright side: After that, you may be able to get a job as a male soprano in the opera trade.     

Yes but I don't think the the skin would

yeah it would...........

I'm assuming that your question is about a scrotum, not a testicle.

I don't think a scrotum would "burst" because it is too stretchy and doesn't have enough fluid in it to build up pressure to burst. However, I'm sure a good hard hammer hit could break or crush the skin. I don't recommend it.

Yes, it would. You should see a urologist instead. Sterilization is a safe and simple outpatient procedure, often performed right there in the office!