Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why is life so bad?

~Sorry, bad english~ I read a similar question on the top right but I want to ask my own. Why are people so oblivious? I try to find myself everyday, regaining myself, maintain my composure, be as real as I can. Stay in the real world, stay with the truth. Don't you realize some stuff you believe come from humanity's imagination? Some people really believe what they believe and it's just like so stupid. That stupidity must run in your genes. Wake up already, or die along with all your stupid ideas. I hate life, I said it a million times. That is my perspective, I hope you respect it, since I'm pretty sure I hate life and is unfair, really unfair to me. Do you need some spanking? What do you need to wake the hell up? Isn't life beautiful enough, the fact that you can't be yourself? If you don't understand me read it twice or something. I feel like I'm saying something right, and I mean every word of it for real. And you have in your hands the power to change people's moods, to bring peace. I don't know all the wrong that's going on in this world, but I'm pretty sure some places are really messed up. Let's see how empty-brain some people are, that they can't formulate a proper answer. I feel like 2pac when he said "Is life worth living, should I blast myself?". Sorry, just the way things go. Either change or die like a coward. I'll stay true to myself. Peace.

Sorry I meant the fact that you can be yourself*

RetroBeau

I think you're a piece of s***. And you apply to what I say, you're an empty-brain person who can't formulate a proper answer. Go fix yourself. How you like me now.

I'm not a troll. I mean every word. You don't respect me, you can die.

I'm with you. My life sucks too. I'm 67 years old, in a loveless marriage with a horrible gash from Germany who I ordered from a catalogue. I never educated myself. I never had a career. I'm impotent. I'm sterile. I've never felt like a man because I've never succeeded with anything and I know I'm a born loser. My mommy died when I was 11 and I've hated the world ever since. My brothers get along well but neither has any time for me. They live comfortably and they're easygoing guys who are well liked and respected. I couldn't afford to keep my 14 year old PT Cruiser roadworthy. Imagine how much of a loser you have to be to live in Calgary without a car at 67 years old. People see my elderly wife walking around and think "Boy, that Killmouseky is such a loser." And they're right. I was bullied and abused a lot as a kid. I've spent my entire life angry, miserable, scared, and deeply envious of others. I often brag about being a tough guy and a former stud, but in reality I'm scared of everyone and hate them because they're better than me. They're more likable. They're more successful. They're smarter and better looking. I'm none of those things. I like to try to show off and pretend that I'm intelligent but I'm just a petty, pedantic twit. I don't have many years left and so I waste hours on this site - usually anonymously because everyone hates me and thumbs down my answers. People see "Killmouseky" and just start picking on me. I'm the most pathetic person imaginable. So trust me, I've considered suicide many times. I should have done it back in '93 before I ruined this old cow's life. Thank goodness my mother didn't live to see what a failure I became. 

According to the BLM, it's because of the White Privilege. 

It may be for you, & if it is, you have my pity.  For me, it's not merely good, it's DAMNED good.  

Go away, and seek medical help before it's too late

dude you sound depressed get some medication for that

This ain’t your diary m8