How to receive federal and state social welfare in Illinois simultaneously?

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    no such.  the federal programs, if and when, are administered by the state, so the state always knows what you're getting from the feebs

  • Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You ask your social worker or you call or email the social welfare department office in your city or state capital for information and an application.

  • 1 month ago

    Best bet: be a farmer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.