What are the actual facts that prove the virus was not man made?

News articles, people in government saying it's not man made are not facts.  I have not seen any actual proof that shows to me it's not man made.

I don't know what to believe at this point.  I've heard so many different things, however, if it was man made it wouldn't surprise me.

• ?

I havemt seen any proof tjat it is man made, and, honestly, the burden of proof is to prove a claim is true, not to prove that it isnt

I doubt that you are qualified to determine if the virus is man made or not so I don't see what evidence you would accept.

.

I did read an article several months ago from a well known scientist (I don't remember the name) so said they had looked at the virus in detail and did not see any of the tell tale indications that the virus had been spliced together at the generic level. They said that is the only way this type of modification could be used to make a man made virus.

Such an argument could only be based upon probabilities within the context of how viruses mutate and skip species.