Why do so called republicans claim 2017 - 2020 was 'peacetime' for The U.S under President Orange because 'we had no wars'?

Assassinating the top Iran general by airstrike in a country we are at war with, the trade war with China that is costing us trillions, exiling our allies, buddying up with dictators and attempting to start a war with China, Iran and Russia at the same time doesn't sound like 'peacetime' for the U.S and that goes without mention the war he started in our own country.  

I've been a republican for 32 years and you so called republicans are vile which is why much like more and more actual republicans like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mitt Romney I'll be voting for Joe Biden in November.  I'm sick of this little cult running around my political party, pack your bags and move to Russia where you belong maggots.  Dwight D. Eisenhower would have had every last one of you fascists shot on sight.

Economy in the tank, 55 unemployed, civil unrest around every corner and our so called president is talking about the confederacy.

"RINO" is a term putrid maggots label those who actually stand behind the ideals of the party, not the circus Trump has turned it into. 

Favorite Answer

If Trump said water is not wet Republicans would preach it like the bible. 

No body counts on CNN. Hmm....