Would you convert to ORTHODOX CHRISTIANITY the real faith of God?

Favorite Answer

My family was mostly Orthodox Christians and Catholics but once they came to America they went away from God.  Now I go to a Baptist Church because it was the first one I could find. I've never actually been to an Orthodox church  despite all the Orthodox paintings and crosses in my house. I would love to go to an Orthodox Church just to see how my ancestors worshiped 

Orthodox and catholic both lead to hell because they both teach works for salvation, so get away from them both.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. It is too late to be saved, after death.

.

Believing on the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven

• Dane

Because the God described by the bible and countless believers literally cannot be true.  So it doesn't matter if you think it is the correct one, IT CANNOT BE.  Your God isn't real and I can prove that.  Not that you would do anything other than the most bizarre mental gymnastics to try and rescue your God from the Logic (and still fail).  Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the biblical God can't be real, it is logically impossible. 

Orthodox Christianity is just another name for LYING catholics like other today's "Christian denominations" operate under other names.

Would you "convert" to "DRY BONES" (Ezekiel 37)?

4 "Wearing a linen ephod, David was dancing before the LORD with all his might,

15 While he and all Israel were bringing up the ark of the LORD with shouts and the sound of trumpets.

16 As the ark of the LORD was entering the City of David, Michal daughter of Saul watched from a window. And when she saw King David leaping and dancing before the LORD, she despised him in her heart.

17 They brought the ark of the LORD and set it in its place inside the tent that David had pitched for it, and David sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings before the LORD.

18 After he had finished sacrificing the burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the LORD Almighty.

19 Then he gave a loaf of bread, a cake of dates and a cake of raisins to each person in the whole crowd of Israelites, both men and women. And all the people went to their homes.

20 When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of Saul came out to meet him and said, "How the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, going around half-naked in full view of the slave girls of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!"

21 David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me rather than your father or anyone from his house when he appointed me ruler over the LORD's people Israel -  I will celebrate before the LORD. [Tell the truth David!]

22 I will become even more undignified than this [Tell it!], and I will be humiliated in my own eyes [Tell it!]. But by these slave girls you spoke of, I will be held in honor."

[Tell the truth David!]

23 And Michal daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death" (II Samuel 6:14-23).

No, I would not. If God wanted us to have different religions 

so that we could live and flourish in them and with them, we 

would not battle each other as if God had a favorite.

you must be talking about Satan the God of this system and ruler of this world,and since Catholics orthodox or greek do things against the Law of the Christ, the answer is never

(John 14:30) I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me.(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.1 John 5:19 says: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.”

-- The reality of God is certainty. 

God does not have, or require, a faith. 

-- No one, not even Christianity’s 'Jesus Christ', has ever  

come back and stated that their "christianity" is what got  

them into Heaven. 

-- Only Christians believe that their savior can die for their 

sins, yet they are still stuck with 'original sin' ... and that 

God himself cannot defeat evil since his worst adversary, 

Satan, is ruling this world. 

-- No true god will ever place anyone, or anything, or any 

degree of time or distance, between you and His Grace. 

My answer to your question, is 'no'. 

The word 'orthodox' is not to be found anywhere in the Bible. But it says all Christians are priests unto God and will rule as kings in the Kingdom. There is to be no hierarchy in the one Church Jesus said He would build; not a denomination but all believers filled with the Holy Spirit, from His time till now. The Orthodox faith is based on Sacerdotalism that would make salvation to be found only in its church by means of its sacraments administered by its priests, as with Mormons and other systems.

They are church systems that claims that in it alone salvation is to be found; men who arrogate to themselves the power of admission to or exclusion from the Kingdom of God; sacraments or forms that are made into necessary means of salvation, give rise to tyrannies that bring untold miseries on mankind and obscure the true way of salvation that Christ has opened to all men through faith in Him. 

Jesus said that true worshipers would worship God in Spirit and in Truth - the Holy Spirit must be present in believers, and Jesus who IS the Truth. "Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst". Biblical faith is in Christ alone for salvation, not in a religious system, or in blindly following what a hierarchy of priests tell you and claim to do for you.

Biblical faith is in Christ alone for salvation, not in a religious system, or in blindly following what a hierarchy of priests tell you and claim to do for you.  I have faith in the Son of God who died for me – no human priest ever did that. I belong to Christ by faith because I converted to Him, not a religious system.

Source(s): Revelation 5:10 & 2 Corinthians 13:5, Ephesians 2:5-8 & 3:17