Is telling redneck jokes called "passing the corn"?
@Big Kahuna: I thought that was "bad lawyer" jokes.
- pollyLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
Only for the ones that are corn-bred
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
The funniest part about redneck jokes, is that most Trump supporters don't understand the jokes are about them.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,and Irish jokes are called 'unable to pass the bar'.
Oh,OK,Irish Lawyer Jokes.Har
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
When weatherman Al Roker says "...and here's what's happening in your neck of the woods..." I get mad cuz I assume he's trying to imply I'm some kind of redneck who lives in the woods. I mean, yes, there are a lot of trees, and yes, I DO make my own corn liquor, but still, how does HE know that? He doesn't!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
I`d love to see a liberal comedian enjoy the reverse.