Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Please don’t be mean?

I was reading about schizophrenia for school, got scared and over thought it for days got over it and I’m thinking about it again. I wear glasses and today I saw things on the side of my eyes. I mistake actual noise , and get scared. My family has anxiety, can you develop schizophrenia this way? I’m the type to over think things , I get so scared and the only time I get scared is when i’m in the shower. I feel so lost and scared and people are so rude on here 😔, I’m 17 years old and before you say go see a doctor or something, I JUST DONT KNOW OK . i like being around people to get my mind off of things, when I get out of the shower I feel back to normal. Is it my mind tricking me, is it because I was thinking so much and it’s my fear? I don’t open up but I am opening up to you people. I get that some people will be harsh but I feel down and unmotivated lately. That’s all the symptoms, nothing else. So can someone please be nice and help. 

@anonymous shut up, you literally know nothing that goes on with my life , how about mind your own business. I AINT CRAZY I JUST READ ABOIT IT DUH , old lady. 

If you can’t take mean people on this site, then leave. Otherwise it won’t do you any good.

Mean?  I've read your questions.  The hard truth is that posting these things over and over feeds into whatever mental health issue you have.

SPEAK TO A THERAPIST.

• LAN

If you don't want people to be "mean" then stop constantly posting these hypochondriac rants over and over and see a doctor instead of being a drama seeking moron.

• J

You gotta relax! You’re gonna give yourself a brain aneurysm. You can’t give yourself schizophrenia. It tends to run in families, but not always. If you have a family member with the disorder, you’re more likely to have it too. It generally tends to start showing symptoms in early adulthood. 20s to early 30s. If you’re schizophrenic, it’s likely someone else will notice once you start showing signs of it. You just seem paranoid. You gotta just chill out and live your life. If you are really going crazy, someone close to you will notice and tell you. Don’t spend all your time worrying about it.