Is it normal or cold hearted I got a restraining order against my adopted parentsi don't know what is wrong with them?

They don't accept I am gay they try to break us up  they start stuff With my sister and her husband and throw tantrums when the neices nephews hang out with me and not them because all they do is scream at them and force them into these weird fake poses in hundreds of pictures and put them down.they constantly yell and scream and say I betrayed them by finding my birth mother they have kicked and smacked me as an adult and refused to let go of my hand  like they are going to break it when I refuse to answer nosy questions or follow made up rules in my own house  they are angry I don't like trump and constantly harass me about and put me down my girlfriend told to **** off and so did I .it felt great .

They also second guess every move I make and want me to redo all the housework and repark 4 or five times the car because it is not straight enough

Birth mom was like sorry I left you with those people it is ok when I didn't end up having the personality they wanted and was too fat dumb and blonde to make them happy they kind of left me with my grandma andvwhoever what let me sleepover my poor sister is so ****** up from them

I don't live their they visit me uninvited I might add

At my place which is not good enogh

It's paid for 

My birthmom was homeless and had a lot of substance abuse problems when she had me so I get it

not if theyre mistreating you

If they ever touch you again, hurt you call the police, file charges, have them arrested. Keep them from your home, better yet move away, dont let them know where you are.

They do this at my house I do live here I do not live with them I don't invite them 

You claim to be an adult, start acting like one.  If you don't like mommy and daddy move out and don't go back.