me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Isn't this Presidential election about whether our country will have morals and scruples any more?

• Archer

Well, take a look at what the Dems are calling peaceful and holism protesters along with the idiots in the News Media and then look at the Republicans calling them just what they actually are. It seems the Dems took much from Hillary (the looser) and believes 'they' can dictate reality for you and you have no choice but to believe. Cultish now isn't it!

No.  It is about protecting that Great Constitution and the Freedoms that Americans love so much.  I am a Christian and my morals come from my Lord and Savior.  The Presidential Election determines if we continue to have Law & Order in our nation or we let Democrat Mayors make this decision for us while they destroy our businesses, property, cars and shoot our citizens and police officers.

Probably just more affirmation that neither of those things exist in politics at all. 

• Rusty

pretty much, sir.

That sounds simplistic, but I believe you're correct. If a person has no ethical standards, no moral center which dictates their actions, they're not fit for office. The President is supposed to set the example for the rest of us to follow. Just the basic tenets of right & wrong we were taught as children are a valid measure of a leader. Lying vs honesty, being polite vs rudeness, empathy vs ridicule, humility vs arrogance. If a president lacks those essential moral principles, what's to prevent others from being just like him?