Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Once they have a vaccine can you take it twice in different countries?  ?

I live in Germany and would take the vaccine once it is available and safe.  But I am an American Citizen and once I return to the U.S.A is it safe for me to also take the vaccine here.  I trust the US more than Germany especially if Trump is gone.

Favorite Answer

You're asking some pretty big "ifs" here. First, you won't even need to worry about a vaccine until probably next summer.  Second, a vaccine manufactured by a European company probably wouldn't be identical to one formated in the USA. Since a 2nd booster shot is going to be a necessity, my guess is it's best to stick with one maker and not mix them. All speculative, of course, but it's really pointless to fret over. I don't think there's a chance in hell of the general population getting vaccinations for at least 6 months.

• Jake

The Trump president is a great gift from God.  A person can work for his re-election using voting, political activism, the rosary of the Virgin Mary, and fasting.  I would be very wary of vaccines, because tracking devices and toxic substances can be inserted into the syringes before injection.