Im a registered democrat and I'm pressured by family to vote..what should I do?

Though, I'm definetly not voting for Trump and Pence, I don't want to vote for Biden and Harris either.

Not only that, but I don't agree with what being a democrat is all about. Im all for getting along and acceptance but I don't agree with abortion and gay marriage. To me, this is a lose lose situation. I don't know what to do. 

I'm black and I feel we're pressured to vote democrats. We havent gotten nothing out of it.

VOTE FOR YOURSELF

IF you do not tell them you voted or didn't vote they don't know.. BUT we all KNOW YOUR A TROLL NOW... GO AWAY TROLL...

• Archer

No one should pressure anyone for much like religions on "choses" who they vote for no matter which party they belong to. That is why Hillary lost the last election, even her own didn't want her and the same will happen in this election. Vote for those whom you believe can make America Stronger than it is today.

What, are you 12?  Why do you still give in to peer pressure ?

You can vote third party if you decide to vote. I have voted third party before.

If you're pro-life and anti gay marriage there isn't really a candidate for you in this election. It's the same for a lot of people. Despite Trump's allowing pro-life rhetoric he's hardly ever believed that and in terms of LGBTQ+ rights, he's the guy who appointed the first openly gay Cabinet member. So you might choose to either sit this one out (or write in Kanye as he's the most pro-life "candidate" currently in the race). 

• Rusty

what an obvious Russian troll farm hire.  Lie much, lardell?

• Expat

“We haven’t gotten nothing out of it”? That’s your problem right there. You expect the government to do something for you. How about this: which party is actively trying to help Americans in most need of help and which is trying to further enrich those already comfortably well off? Which candidate has repeatedly lied to the American people about the truth of this situation and tried to convince his supporters that it’s a hoax placing not only them but their families and communities at greater risk because he saw that move as something that could personally benefit his political aspirations? 

David Sedaris describes undecided voters perfectly:

“I look at these people and can't quite believe that they exist. Are they professional actors? I wonder. Or are they simply laymen who want a lot of attention? To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. "Can I interest you in the chicken?" she asks. "Or would you prefer the platter of **** with bits of broken glass in it? To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.”

• Troy

You don't have to vote. It isn't required. It is your right to vote if you want to, no one will make you do it.

Grow some independence.