Is this for window verticals blinds?

I’m renting in a new apartment and this is on the window and I don’t know what type of curtain to put in here. The person is renting have not idea either, his father who own the place is an old man and is in a hospital with dementia and no one in the family knows what type of window curtain the apartment used to have. Thanks.

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    Its for a curtain with hooks.  Move the rope (cord) up and down and little plastic pieces move inside a track to make the curtain open and close.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.