Will you be buying the PS5 when it comes out?

• 6 days ago

It would depend on a few things, but my guess is no, just because both the first PS3 and the first PS4 I got, while not bad, were not as good as they could have been. I will probably wait until their upgraded forms come out. And even then, only if I can get at least 10 games for it I know I would play.

Maybe if something comes out that really grabs my attention. But as of right now I'm just building a better PC

No, it'll be just be sitting in the corner all sad and alone while I play with my Xbox.

.........NO....

Whaddup Joey you big red ****, Mint here, I know you're dying to know about whether or noty I'm gunna be getting a ps5 at launch. So lets talk brass tax:

The xbox seris x:

Pros: 

- lot of x's in name, very cool, reminds me of 2000s epic username on gaia online

- terraflops!

- terra flop on deez nuts

- "box"

- no games, just how I like it. I primarily use my xbox to watch AMCs the walking dead

Cons:

- "box"

- fridge-like without any of the capabilities to store my monster energy drinks for when I play halo 1

- terraflops (too many)

- name: not enough x's, hurt brain

Now Joseph, lets talk the PS:

Pros:

- Blends in with router

- lara crofts beautifully ******* rendered nipples which do not go past the pre-requisite 5/8th of an inch that would put them in foul territory

- looks like a beautiful school binder

- black spider man (the song by logic, finally turned into a game)

- five nights at jeffreys 8

- harry potter and the chamber of secreets

- harry potter and the half blood fur burger

-  "box"

con's:

- its alreayd ******* sold out

- playstation rhymes with gaystation, children on playground can make fun of you easier (not good)

- I'm off the game

- ps5

- cant afford all these games while working at kmart 

Source(s): gamer for 2 years, father for 18

NOT till it goes through the "Beta" tests.

First releases are usually not so good.

I still have a **** ton of PS4, Switch, One games I need to actually start playing.

PS5 will be my deal when "Horizon" has a release date.

What ever happened to "Bayonetta 3"?

• Kyle

probably not.  i may just get a ps4 since i don't have that yet.  i already have a xbox one x.  so i may not even get a series x for another year at least.  

No, I'm happy with what I've got

Hellz no! that thing is cheap and outdated. You are just buying a supped up Playstation 4 Pro.  The graphics a lame too. Im going to get an Xbox series X.

• Marty

I have 3 grandkids that like that particular game so we will probably get each of them one but I won't buy one for myself.