I'm turning 30 in a few weeks. I live in NYC. How do I celebrate during quarantine?

I always have big parties every year and I imagined this year would be the biggest. I also imagined doing some traveling. Now, I can do neither of those things. This is a pretty significant event.. how do I celebrate it while stuck indoors?

Go to Florida.  You can fly for small money right now.  Just wear a mask from the moment you walk into the airport and don't take it off until you get out of the airport at the other end.

Stay home......get a cake..watch or rent a movie

Kind of sucks! In a similar situation, tomorrow is our 57th Anniversary and we can't do much of anything.

Continuing to stay alive is hardly a significant event in normal situations (excluding war, famine, etc.). Turning 100 is significant. Quit whining - and for your birthday this year, take the money you works have spent, and donate it to a worthy charity.  People need food and shelter more than YOU need cake and 

confetti. You are 30 - so grow up, already.

Go celebrate in AC.

• hihi!

Buy two 40s. Cobra. Drink one and pour the other into your hand to get your date drunk.

You aren't stuck "indoors".

You are able to travel... domestic travel is having a large resurgence, national parks are standing room only..

Leave that horrible city and party elsewhere 

Visit Connecticut, and relocate to stay there.