I'm turning 30 in a few weeks. I live in NYC. How do I celebrate during quarantine?

I always have big parties every year and I imagined this year would be the biggest. I also imagined doing some traveling. Now, I can do neither of those things. This is a pretty significant event.. how do I celebrate it while stuck indoors?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Go to Florida.  You can fly for small money right now.  Just wear a mask from the moment you walk into the airport and don't take it off until you get out of the airport at the other end.

• 1 month ago

Stay home......get a cake..watch or rent a movie

• 1 month ago

Kind of sucks! In a similar situation, tomorrow is our 57th Anniversary and we can't do much of anything.

• 1 month ago

Continuing to stay alive is hardly a significant event in normal situations (excluding war, famine, etc.). Turning 100 is significant. Quit whining - and for your birthday this year, take the money you works have spent, and donate it to a worthy charity.  People need food and shelter more than YOU need cake and 

confetti. You are 30 - so grow up, already.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go celebrate in AC.

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Buy two 40s. Cobra. Drink one and pour the other into your hand to get your date drunk.

• 1 month ago

You aren't stuck "indoors".

You are able to travel... domestic travel is having a large resurgence, national parks are standing room only..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Leave that horrible city and party elsewhere 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Visit Connecticut, and relocate to stay there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.