Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMobile Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

Should I get the iphone 11 purple or should I wait for the iPhone 12? does anyone know the release date for it?

hahaha you rich people sure like to waste money on new stuff don't you.. 

• garry

wait for an iphone that does 5g , they still cant , stuck on 4g . the competiction has 5g , why cant iphone .even a galaxy 20 is more powerful than iphones .

Buy a Sony Xperia 1 mark II a much better phone even superior to Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.

Speculation says the iPhone 12 models will be released mid October and the pro models in mid November. I am planning on getting the 12 pro max because I want the big one and have not upgraded in 3 years.

I was debating Getting the 11 Pro Max and I would’ve gotten the green one. However I’m going to wait. Depending on what colors they have I will either go for black again or maybe that blue that they’ve been talking about.

Apple generally release new iphones in september, this years is probably delayed due to covid but may be in the next few months.

The new phones from Apple are always announced a week or two before the actual launch date, with chances to pre-order announced around the same time. 

Look for most of the cell phone carrier, making a push to dump current stocks of the older iPhone models, as well as incentives to get new customers to switch to them with deals on plans and phones for them to switch or trade in their current phones, for the older upper end iPhones (rarely the new pre-orders will get these new plan or phone deals). 

Also if the only way for you to get the newer iPhone, you will need to pay cash, up front, because the carriers won't offer installment plans until After all the pre-orders and cash customers have gotten the first one or two shipments of the new iPhones first. Normally this is a month or two after the initial public release. 

But who knows, with the lock downs, most schools not back into face to face sessions, many workers still doing the remote thing, this year may be different. Apple may want to get their phones into as many ready to buy hands as they can, and open up pre-ordering to those that can only do monthly installments. It could happen. 😏

• Murzy

They often come out right before the Holidays.