Addressing the issues at a conservation meeting?

At the meeting..

I said that you're thinking about being sad that lions, tigers, leopards, mountain lions, cheetahs, jaguars, bears, Hyenas, Wolves and Sharks and certain snakes are becoming extinct or becoming more rare.

Here's what I'm thinking about..

I'm thinking about food not getting to the people, because pests and predators eat our agriculture..

I'm thinking about the people who lost either their lives, or the quality of their life to these apex predators.

I'm thinking about the people who can no longer go to the beach and enjoy a day of fun, because mister 8,000 pound monster jaws is out there cutting people in half to see if we taste good or not..

I'm thinking about the people relying on an ambulance service equipped and trained for a knife wound, a gunshot wound, or a busted skull from a brick or a baseball bat..

To save their lives from snake bites, and getting their medicine from the herpetology department at the zoo.

I'm thinking about the metal plate for a skull that people get when they go hiking too far...

In a world that's OURS too, and in fact MUCH MORE ours..

How about that ?

That's what I told them.

pests and predators eat our agriculture..

That is wrong. Predators such as the Asiatic lion are welcome by villagers in India because they eat and drive away animals like deer and antelopes that can destroy crops. 

people who can no longer go to the beach and enjoy a day of fun, because mister 8,000 pound monster jaws is out there

That is wrong too because more people are killed by car accidents when they go to and from beaches than the number killed by sharks. The Covid-19 virus is so much more dangerous that beaches are being closed world wide to prevent people from dying. Recent outbreaks in Southern California can be traced back to people defying shut down orders and going to beaches in large numbers. 

Your "thinking" about ambulances makes no sense and you are not making any point or sense with that statement. 

Your statement about metal plate make no sense either and is not relevant to conservation. 

• Ray

I personally hope global warming continues, so that like during the Permian, Extinction, the world dries up, phytoplankton and vegetation collapse. This will cause all large [dangerous] medium [dangerous] and even small [dangerous] animals to die off for the most part. 

Global oxygen levels will plummet with the greens gone, so it will also kill off humans because we have primitive mammalian lungs. Humans are dangerous so it will make me feel safer. Have you seen all the murders in Chicago? D: 

Archosaurs, with their unilateral respiratory system [efficient] will once again inherit the world. 

@jim

good, we do our job well, I'm glad to hear it.

Lol

• Jim

How about the issue of too many people??