Anonymous

Help I lost a contest because of my ex friend?

So for those of you who don’t know I live in a small town and we have a contest every year 

For people to sing and have fun and the top winners takes on the trophy or $500 .

I’m 16 and Well this year me and my boyfriend decided to do a duet of burning ring of fire by Johnny Cash and June Carter . 

well we never got to do that because I was sabotaged by my ex friend the story goes like this 

So I have posted on Facebook for all my friends and family to come see us at this concert talent show thing . 

Well little my knowledge I forgot to block K on Facebook.

We had been practicing and practicing we practiced for two months straight together until the song sounded absolutely perfect.

We had entered two months before this girl even thought about it I know this because my uncle runs the applications she changed her song at the last minute . 

Well this girl and her boyfriend had entered the exact same song the exact same everything she even wore the same dress as me and won . 

When we got there we were informed that we cannot sing the same song as them and when I explained they said we would just have to choose a different song

I was absolutely heartbroken and it hurt I’m not mad I’m just upset that she did this I know this is not a coincidence because she doesn’t even like country music 

Please give me some advice here 

you could always try again