Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

Where can I find a tree that is alive in all seasons of the year?

To elaborate, I want to buy a tree that will always be full of color, and will not die, no matter the season, even if it's winter. Where can I find a tree like this, how much do they cost? 

I want these trees because I want to plant some.Thank you for any helpful information. 

They are called evergreens. 

To make specific recommendations we would have to know where you live. Generally I would highly recommend to look into trees which are native to your area. 

If you’re talking about a blooming tree, no tree keeps blooms all year long. But evergreens keep their leaves/needles all year long.

"full of color" is vague.  An evergreen does not lose its color all year.  Is this okay?

Your location obviously matters.  Seasonal temperatures vary greatly depending on where you live which therefore affects what can be grown.