i am so mad how do you tie your shoes?

• WOOWHO

with my fingers  if  the shoes  have shoe stings  right string under left over form two loops

• John P

I don't. My shoes have Velcro fixings.

I do not I tie my  shoe laces

velcro straps are great...

Hi, 

RapAvenueStep 1 :- Okay first you want to make sure that your shoe lace is undone.Step 2 :- Then your gonna wanna cross the two shoe laces over so it looks like an x.Step 3 :- Then you will want to pull on both end so its tight.Step 4 :- Next your gonna wanna make one hoop so it kinda looks like a bunny ear but leave one lace undone.Step 5 :- After you have made a hoop and left one lace undone you are going to want to wrap the lace that you had undone around the hoop.Step 6 :- After you have wrapped the undone lace around the hoop your gonna want to put it threw the little opening you are going to make with the undone lace and pull it threw so it looks like you have to loops.Step 7 :- Now you know how to tie your shoes :)

WITH LONG shoe LACES I DOUBLE TIE THEM

Keep your feet together. You take the laces, one set in one hand, the other set in your other hand. Next, you tie one set with the other. Form a tight not. Finally, you hop. 

Source(s): Dickepedia

Constantly because tied shoes are constantly becoming untied. It is maddening. I hate tie- ing shoes. Penny loafers are better because you don't have to tie them.

• ?

Really! My children were taught to tie shoelaces when they about 5.

Lol somebody actually believed you.