Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Are you still wearing a mask when you go out?

Favorite Answer

hell yes! do you WANT carona????!!!!!!!

• Ramiro

Now i know what Michael Jackson felt like...HeeHee.

• Rick

we keep them in the car and only wear them when necessary ..........

Yes, only because our low life govener requires us to. (Actually, she requires business's to require no entry or they will be fined. 

Of course, because I take care of covid patients and am not an inconsiderate *sshole

It is now mandatory to wear one over here. In shops, public buildings and on public transport. It is a pain in the árse. But hey better safe than sorry. Especially when you have arrogant schmucks walkin around thinking they're invincible and that Covid-19 ain't gonna do shít to them. Until the tests come back positive. 

Not whilst I am out in the fresh air, I do wear a mask if I am entering in any buildings  shops, stores,   

• Nicole

only when i go out in public.....

Yes, I will wear a face mask when I'm out in public.  I don't enjoy wearing one, but I figure if I'm going to get Covid19, it's NOT going to be because I was careless.

I wear it in shops and public transport. I don't have to wear it out in the open.