Anonymous

Question about cuckold relationships?

So as I understand it, the woman has sex with other men and the man is ok with that.  But it is all the husband's idea?  Does the woman enjoy it or is she just doing it to please her husband?

Favorite Answer

There are all sorts of such arrangements, and they are all different.  There are no rules.

Wow. These people is bored and has nothing else to do

• MissA

Depends on the couple.  I'd hope that the woman isn't bitterly gritting her teeth  and enduring something she hates just to please him.

• John P

There is never a 'rule' when strange relationships are concerned.

When I was leaning history at school in Britain all those years ago, the notion was that the husband 'was cuckolded' (i.e. wife had affair with other man) and the husband did not know anything about it.  The 'other man' would snigger about it to his mates.  Eventually the husband might get to know of the affair.

In modern times, in western countries where there is a free and easy attitude to sexual matters, I find the word 'cuckold' amusingly old-fashioned. I would not expect to see it used about any relationship in the present day.

There is no way we could read the mind of a hypothetical woman and tell you her motivations, the same for her husband.

• God

There is no simple answer.  Some women like the variety.  Some men like the fact that their mate is desirable.  Some men like to watch.

i think it doesnt work that way if the wife doesnt like . it would be abuse. and blackmail