Anonymous

Question about cuckold relationships?

So as I understand it, the woman has sex with other men and the man is ok with that.  But it is all the husband's idea?  Does the woman enjoy it or is she just doing it to please her husband?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

There are all sorts of such arrangements, and they are all different.  There are no rules.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wow. These people is bored and has nothing else to do

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on the couple.  I'd hope that the woman isn't bitterly gritting her teeth  and enduring something she hates just to please him.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is never a 'rule' when strange relationships are concerned.

When I was leaning history at school in Britain all those years ago, the notion was that the husband 'was cuckolded' (i.e. wife had affair with other man) and the husband did not know anything about it.  The 'other man' would snigger about it to his mates.  Eventually the husband might get to know of the affair.

In modern times, in western countries where there is a free and easy attitude to sexual matters, I find the word 'cuckold' amusingly old-fashioned. I would not expect to see it used about any relationship in the present day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There is no way we could read the mind of a hypothetical woman and tell you her motivations, the same for her husband.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no simple answer.  Some women like the variety.  Some men like the fact that their mate is desirable.  Some men like to watch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i think it doesnt work that way if the wife doesnt like . it would be abuse. and blackmail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.