Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Exgirlfriend stopped chasing me after I blocked and ignored her for 2 months.She contacted me everyday but finally stopped. Why did she stop?

Some people learn things slowly, but when they finally do they don't look back. 

I did the same with my ex. I put in a lot of effort after we broke up, but after someone shuts you down enough times and makes you feel worthless and unwanted, you have to force yourself to move on. She knows her reaching out wasn't doing her any good anyways. 

Please answer mine!!

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

for me she maybe boring and stop disturbing you, she contactted you sand wanted build a relay not more than a friend, 

She found a bigger harder dick which was a better fuuck than you are.

You answered your own question.

Because you're an idiot. 

You blocked her and stopped contacting her and she is your ex girlfriend. It's good that she stopped. She was harassing you. 

Cause you blocked her... how is she supposed to contact you? 

She gave up, just like you wanted. 

I called your ex-girlfriend a few minutes ago and asked why she stopped but she made me promise not to tell you. And since I've known her for so long and she's such a close personal friend of mine, I promised her I wouldn't. Sorry dude.