Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it ok to bully a girl for being adopted?

Im in 8th grade and there’s a new girl in my class who I found out is adopted from a foreign country. She doesnt know who her real parents are. I bet she doesn’t have anyone love her cuz something was wrong with her

• L

It is NEVER okay to bully anyone for any reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope         .

It is absolutely never okay to bully anyone for any reason. 

Yes , BUT ONLY if she is GAY AND ALSO POOR. The HOLY BIBLE says this is okay. matthew 32:45 #GodBless

Source(s): God bless

it's personal information for them... 

HELL NO, IT'S NOT OK TO BULLY ANYONE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!? I was adopted by terrible people and was bullied , BEATEN and emotionally tortured until I hated myself. I have scars on my body that are decades old from being beaten to near death.. My testicle will hurt for the rest of my life from being violently yanked on when i was 7 and have had alot if head injuries from being hit.I am so emotionally damaged I am too scared to be with a woman and failed everytime I have tried to have sex, and theres no coming back from that either. I was in counciling for yesrs and it did nothing other than keep me from killing myself.. I am doomed to be without love of a wife and will never have my own children or any family at all. I am so lonely- I can smell it on my clothes snd in my house. WTF? a little 3 or 4year old boy should not be pooping his pants at school because he is afraid to use the toilet if he takes down his pants what someone will do to him again... What did I do to deserve this????? I use to think about killing myself 1000 times a day. If you think you have problems, consider what hell I have been sentensed to. I haven't killed myself yet! If you  want to damage someone then bulling is the way!

• Evi

There is NEVER any good reason to bully someone. Being adopted means your parents CHOSE you and that makes you special. Kids are put up for adoption for many many different reasons, too many to go into on here. It most certainly does not mean there is something "wrong" with the child. As for nobody loving her, you're wrong, her adoptive parents and family love her. Her mother probably loves her but for whatever reason wasn't able to care for her so gave her up for adoption so she could have a good life. 

being adopted is wonderful thing in life

she is lucky , get in touch with school and tell them whats going on whos bullying her

and tell her mom and dad about the bully

It is never okay to bully anyone. Whoever she is or whatever she came from, there are still people who loves her wholeheartedly. 😊

Something is wrong with you to worry about it, grow up and get a life.