Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 month ago

Do you like this drawing?

• 4 days ago

I love this drawing, It is very fun and bouncy and has a lot of personality. If it is yours, then good job!  I love the people holding the rope for the ring down. my only tips are to maybe make the boxers stand out a bit as right now they are just kind of another part of the drawing instead of the main focus, you could put them in the middle next time, they should be centered, and a good way to do that is to have crowd on all sides. Honestly, the picture looks a little awkwardly cropped, is this the full illustration?  And maybe have some light coming out of the stage lights at the top of the screen. love the textures. 

Source(s): my eyes

i love it. this chaos is so much fun! it has so much energy.

• John P

It is very 'busy'. I don't really find it 'fluid'.

• It's kinda funny & no, i don't like it. :)

I like it! I think the colorscheme and fluidity of the art are wonderfull.

It's a mess. What that means is that there is no focus or focal point. Decide what the point of the whole thing is to be and "feature" that through any of various means. Make it larger, make it lighter or yellow or put it in the center of some of all of those things. Then make the rest of it more like background. Right now it could be about any single thing in your picture. Make it ABOUT something.

It is not a drawing.

It is an illustration. 

Yes, they are different.

I rather like it. I could see it as an editorial illustration for an article about heavyweights (not necessarily boxing).

No, not really. 

No......................