How do you feel about wearing masks?

Personally I like them. I’ve always liked wearing mask but it was hard to wear them in America because they weren’t Norms in the past. Sometimes I don’t feel pretty enough to go out so wearing masks helps boost my confidence if only a little

• L

I've HATED them since day-one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  People NEED Fresh Air for Immune Health.

I don't like it that much tbh, but I wear them because I care about EVERYONES health. Plus they hide half my face so its a win win.

its a pain. I only wear them if a sign s posted on the business that a mask is required to enter.

I actually hate having to wear a mask. It is stifling. 

Sportively indifferent. "Heh, it is what it is." With a dash of up yours to the privacy killers. "Let's see your facial recognition software work now big bro." Shame about your confidence. So long as there's a bright mind who's guiding star is a kind heart, there's beauty. Give us a chance to see you shine. 

I know and understand my right to breath oxygen. Masks are elom musks plan to kill us all.

i dont mind but i cant breath in them for too long so id have to slightly make an opening fpr me mouth just to breath.

• e9601:

I have no problem with it. It's helping others and myself as well.

I hate them they so sweaty 

Uh oh, my secret is out... Yeah, I like it too. I've always been self-conscious and have a dreadful smile, so a mask lets me hide. And I'm really enjoying NOT wearing makeup. I still use mascara & sometimes shadow, but being able to skip all that cosmetic prep is so liberating!

What I don't like is not being able to read people's facial expressions and realizing no one else knows when I'm smiling at them. We all just look like lifeless mannequins. But I've adopted more expressive body language as a substitute-- little waves, shrugging my shoulders, nodding, thumbs up/down, etc.