Goldberg is the best ever wrestler - agreed ?

The GOAT for me was Ultimate Warrior (RIP) though.

But Goldberg > anything in WWE.

wrestling fans your thoughts ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

Wrestling stuff and merchandise https://wwestuff.com/

• 6 days ago

No wayyyyyyyyyyyy. i think it is not appropriate for wwe, it s/b "the bests". bcz there were a lot of wrestlers who stared the wwe.

• 3 weeks ago

The best wrestler ever.  Depends on what you mean.  In terms of an actual wrestler you gotta go with Brett hart best of all time and guys like kurt angle and bob backlund.  In terms of the biggest draw of all time.  Hulk Hogan and andre the giant.  In terms of explosive moves....  Goldberg

• 1 month ago

Ultimate Warrior was better. Not sure if Warrior inured a wrestler. Goldberg ended my all-time favorite wrestles career of Bret "Hitman" Hart. Undertaker vs. Goldberg was a train-wreck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

SERIOUSLY? He has ZERO skills. BRUNO SAMMARTINO filled MADISON SQUARE GARDEN every time he wrestled there. Theres the best ever. 

• 1 month ago

Not many will agree with you on that. He had a good gimmick but actual wrestling skills left a lot to be desired.

• Uzaif
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Goldberg was just an exhibitor of WCW who entertained people during the Monday Night Wars along side the faction NWO, to get ratings for Falling WCW, People liked his tough bad *** persona, entrance, looks and him Dominating aka Botching other wrestlers and cheered him, WCW even gave him security while walking to ring from locker room, He remained unbeaten for 173 matches, They made his entrance like no other It was one of WCW's main things to compete against WWF, He had massive pop's from the Crowd and was company's biggest Superstar at the time. WWF even made parody of him. Goldberg wasn't a Great wrestler but he was just popular at the time. He couldn't wrestle properly against big names EG: He ended Bret Hart's career.

• If you look at more than 2 Centuries of Professional Wrestling? Bill Goldberg would not rank in The Top 100 Wrestlers. He may not rank in the Top 500 Wrestlers over that time period.

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope, liked the Goldberg gimmick though even though the man can't wrestle.12 Wrestlers with better gimmicks and charisma.

Hulk Hogan

Ultimate warrior

The Rock

Stonecold Steve Austin

The Undertaker

Bret Hart

Shawn Michaels

Chris Jericho

Macho man Randy Savage

Kurt Angle

The Game Triple H

Doctor of thuganomics John Cena

• Hector
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I agree. Greatest moment in WCW history was when he beat Hollywood Hogan for the belt in the Georgia Dome on Monday Nitro. I loved his recent title run and would like to see him have another run with the belt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.