Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why are people unnecessarily rude? ?

I ask a simple question or something and the answer is always to go **** myself. Or people are very indifferent. 

If I say or ask something, somebody’s always got to somehow turn it around on me and make me feel like a bad person. Asking a question makes me a moron apparently and making a comment earns me a big go **** your self. I’m so sick of people’s blatant hostility and stupidity. I simply want to ask a question and most of the time people troll me. Its highly trendy to be a ****. 

Some of your answers are cringed and rude. So do you really have to be an asshole to me for simply asking a social question? Ppl egg me for a debate when I just want an answer. Go **** off. 

I ask a question and ppl are so ******* up their own @$$ and again some of you are turning it around on me and since ya is a pussy prisssy site now I can’t tell the individuals since commenting individual answers is no longer an option. You’re not respectable when you’re a dick and edgy. People don’t like that. I don’t know why you think it’s ok or useful it’s just cringe and nobody will like you. Congratulations 🎈 for being a rude. Feel better? Want a beer?

Favorite Answer

Don’t let it get to you too much. Sometimes we do stuff that we don’t foresee in our character, but others see it. It’s called a shortcoming. Here’s a perfect example: I’m courteous to myself, someone sees me as disrespectful, and that’s the truth that I was being not courteous. I don’t take the stand for it, because I’m actually disrespectful while I don’t know. It’s in-transparent to me, but inherently apparent to everyone around. 

I bet they would not say that yo your face in real life they are just a bunch of tri-hards.

because either you were an idiot an were rude to them or..

they are gutter in superiority and half witts in intelligence so they dont realise they are.

I'm rarely rude.

• KTJoe

Various age groups, social backgrounds and whatever frequent (YA). Try asking question in another section of YA. 

I get this, I wonder why people just don't want to be nice. The answer is in your question, it's trendy to be an ******. Although other times people are rude because they're insecure or have problems with their own lives, causing anger towards others. 

Because they don't know the Lord Jesus Christ who teaches love and kindness toward others.

It's true certainly of the people who frequent YA, they seem to either use a patronising tone of typing or use answering as way of criticising you!  The decent people are in a minority!

They probably have no balls in real life so act out on here

Sorry you have people being rude 

I get the same thing. I was called “whiny” and “pathetic” for asking a similar question on this site. I was also told that I should “get off the kitchen” if I can’t take the “heat”. It’s so rude and people constantly make fun at my looks. Saying I’m too skinny and fugly. Honestly, it’s all in how we take it in because that’s how it affects us. For all we know, these individuals don’t have anything better to do but be completely irrational arseholes. They rather poke under your skin to make themselves feel more dominant. We all act aggressive by nature when we feel we can dominate another human being. At the end of the day, it’s how we react that defines us for who we are.

You don’t deserve to be treated like this, no one does.

This site is an excuse for others to be mean and bullies.

You’re better than them, you’re better than this.

Being virtual allows people to be rude, feign indifference or act superior.

You appreciate the good answers and ignore the bad ones.

As long as you are considerate of others when you ask or answer questions, continue doing what you're doing and accept what you can't change.