What is the hardest song to Karaoke of all time?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That depends on your voice and how trained it is.  Which you didn't say.

• 4 weeks ago

No one knows all the songs ever written, so how can one determine what song is the hardest. You did say of "All Time". What's hard for one person may not be hard for another, so no one can answer that question. It calls for an opinion.

• 1 month ago

'Falling Into You' by Celine Dion

'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush.

• 2 months ago

I don't know about karaoke, but this is THE hardest song I've ever tried to sing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RkCQKpyllU

Youtube thumbnail

&list=LLE892MAB1odU0VbmKX-UlSw&index=42&t=0s&ab_channel=KMRakaKAT

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

For the men... 'Soliloquy' from the musical 'Carousel'. (How many people can you be in about 8 or 9 minutes, and make it real? ... ) Nobody knows it now -- there's no karaoke version. 

• 2 months ago

I mean if you want REALLY hard then sing a classical opera Der Hölle Rache (the Queen of the Night Aria). In German.

Of songs that could reasonably be expected to be on a karaoke playlist - something by Queen, Mariah Carey, Prince or David Bowie might give you a run for your money - they all had very large ranges, and in the case of Mariah Carey and Freddie Mercury they often used a lot of it in one song. Just listen to Mariah Carey's "Emotions" it has a ridiculous 4 octave range (C3 to E7) and extensively uses her upper register. Even "All I want for Christmas" is pretty absurd.

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any song with four or more octaves.

• sam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

One day more from les mis... impossible for one person to sing all the parts at once.

For a true solo, defying gravity from wicked is hard to sing well

• 2 months ago

In A Gadda Da Vida - Iron Butterfly.

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

While I have never attempted it, I imagine Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick" would be pretty challenging. The song is almost 44 minutes long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.