What is one of your favorite Christmas memories?

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

Coming home from school and the whole house was filled with the wonderful scent from freshly baked Christmas cookies.

Getting to see my Golden Retriever Layla for the first time. She's now 19, and sill alive and well. This Christmas will mark her 20th b-day

Getting my Grandfather's old Christmas tree.

• Daisy

Having all of us together for a special Christmas Eve dinner- parents, siblings, spouses, and their kids- a whole house full of people.  Then, after dinner, we open presents and sit around and talk and play with the kids- with their new toys. Lots of fun.  I miss those days very much. 

• Megan

Christmas is the only time of the year that my family is actually together. Literally everyone, on both my mom and dad's side of the family. Anyway, we were at my aunt's house for Christmas of 2018 (annual tradition -- no one misses out), and my dad came up with a few games. I had been with my boyfriend for nearly a year (but we were young and this was our first relationship... we are still together), and I was still so giggly and blush around him. He had never met my entire family before, so this was his first time meeting 90% of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. We were playing my dad's game, where you basically grind your partner with a balloon until it popped. Whoever's popped first won. Note: We were a semi-new couple and we had never been intimate, especially in front of my family. But we won, as you probably expected. Just being with family & him made my night. All of the lights, Christmas magic, love, and family fun brought so much emotion and happiness. 

Also. We won the couple's game at last year's Christmas too. We will win again in December, because we are the best couple.

My Dad always saying he had to run out and get film for his camera and then always missing Santa..  I felt so bad for him at the time but now it all makes sense  

• Kathy

Getting sleds for Christmas and going out and using them right away.

• yay

The first time my in-laws took me to Christmas Eve mass. I'm not a religious person, but the church and ceremony were so gorgeous that even I was moved. I still look forward to it when we go to spend the holidays with them in NC. 

Getting my first bike, I was so excited.

Christmases with my husband and his family, when we first got married. So honestly, adult years. It seemed that every year my family fought over something stupid on Christmas day. I liked baking cookies and helping my mother out, but that was days before. 

• Nicole

spending Christmas time with family