Remember when tRump said Mexico would pay for a Wall?  Repealing Obamacare?  How about paying down Federal Debt?  4% Economic Growth?  WTF?

I did googled retarded stuff tRump screwed up and basically all it said was "scorpio101 eats fecal matter and is an idiot."  

• paul c
    Favorite Answer

I'm always amazed at how Trump zombies can't admit that Trump is a pathological liar, or how his plans never work and how his own family thinks he's a narcissist.

The guy who wouldn't have time for golf, like Obama, because he'd be too busy making America great. Has spent $173,000,000 tax dollars playing golf with celebrity athletes.  Trump only works an average of 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.  PLaying with his TWITTER, isn't working. 

Trump won't attend meetings, he doesn't read anything, and he depends on TV to do his thinking for him. He's been caught many times repeating crap that was on FOX news soon after it was broadcast. But won't listen to the experts that we're paying to help him. He has the attention span of a child..

Trump wouldn't attend COVID-19 updates and the meetings held to plan the governments next move. But he would show up and ruin the COVID-19 press conferences. Hogging the podium and contradicting the experts, sitting right there and I bet wishing they could leave.

• RICK

Trump has accomplished  a lot, the trouble is NONE of itis good for the average American

Desire, nothing Scorpio said is valid

• Desire

scorpio101 - AMEN! I believe everything you said because it is factual and proven.

After reading Texas Joes update I would not be calling anyone retarded. He needs to turn that mirror around to see what retarded really looks like.

You need to stop calling people retards. It is obvious you are a patient with a projection issue.  CMEB45

Do a search on the current administration's remarkable results all across the board ROYALLY BLOWING OUT the miserably failed 8 years of the Obama administration's 8 years on EVERY venue and more in less than 4 years and all the good bills Democrats blocked. If you would have done this first, you wouldn't have not had to ask the question in the first place.